SAFETY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
Contact us for help?
Contact with us through our representative or submit a business inquiry online.
Kings Safety provides safety personnel for your oil, gas, or heavy construction job sites. Our on-site safety professionals are experienced in the nuances of the Northern Canada safety issues found uniquely in the northern oil sands.
Our team consists of Engineers, an MD and EMRs, all who are Safety Training Certified, and have up-to-date knowledge of applicable. Occupational Health and Safety Codes, Regulations, Best Practices, Trends, and Technologies that allow them to recommend and implement only the most effective and safest plans and practices — from the planning phase of your project to completion and review.
Our team is available on a contract basis to provide services in the oil and gas operations, occupational health safety,& environment, and construction services. Kings Safety offers experienced and certified personnel in the following disciplines:
- Construction Superintendent
- Project Safety Deputy
- Firefighter Training conducted by our “Fire Chief Safety Engineer / Instructor.”
- Onshore and offshore fire inspection operation specialists
- “B” Pressure Welder
- Journeyman Welder
- Journeyman Steamfitter & Gasfitter
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Drilling/Completions/Production/Mega Fracs
- Construction Projects/Oil Battery Sites
- Plant Turnarounds/Workovers
- Environmental Oil spill clean up
- Operational /Capital projects
- Emergency Response
- Professional Investigator
- Site Security Officer (we have retired Royal Canadian Mounted Police Office RCMP in-house)
“We have used Kings Safety temporary safety personnel on multiple construction projects. The quick response and high quality of professional safety personnel perfectly fit our needs.”