Preparing Your Gear
- Your tools work as hard as you do! Take time to inspect all tools and equipment to ensure proper working condition.
- Ensure power sources such as batteries and charging stations are in good working order and where necessary replace with new ones!
- Identify tools or equipment that will require extra protection from the elements and arrange any cases or covers required.
Preparing Your Ride
- Make sure your vehicle is road ready and stocked with essential supplies in case of emergency!
- Have ALL systems evaluated for winter readiness including the Breaks, Cooling System, Engine, Electrical System, Exhaust, Tires, Oil and Visibility Systems including interior/exterior lights, defrosters and wipers.
- Stay fueled Up! The forecast can change in a moment’s notice, don’t end up stranded in bad weather!
Prepare Your Kit
- ALWAYS be ready for the unexpected! Here are just a few suggested items to include in your Winter Emergency Kit …
- Blankets, non-perishable food, flashlight with extra batteries, flares or matches/lighter, battery cables, extra clothing/footwear, winsheild scraper/snowbrush, first aid kit, fully charged cell phone (and charger).